Summary (due to privacy): Personal reflection on life experiences up to a certain age.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
my name is ###. i am ### yrs old. until the age of ### most of my life i was a heroin addict and convict. i got saved on my ### term in prison. i walked with the Lord for a time when i got out, but returned to drugs and back to prison for ### yrs. i got out and used for ###-### weeks and placed myself in a twelve step recovery home. i remained clean for almost ### yrs. after about ### yrs i started attending church as a practising christian. i got married to a younger wife and we have a child who is ### now. very soon after i married my health started going bad [liver disease] and my back and knees. i had to start taking pain medication to be able to work. i do physical work. i'm a plumbing contractor with a one man business. taking the meds woke up the addiction in me. i started going up and up on my dosages and sometimes used illicit drugs and drinking and started back smoking. i've cut by half the prescriptions i was taking which was very difficult to do. i need deliverance from God to either be able to take only enough to make it or hopefully to be drug free. i can't serve God in this condition. it's hard for me to evangelize high. my business is failing it's hard to do the little work i get. i'm afraid i will lose our house which is all i have to leave them. i want to serve God preferably with juvenile delinquents. i had a monthly panel for ### yrs in juvenile hall and God used me in there to save souls. i only can go there thanksgiving and Christmas now with our church. the county probation dept doesn't want me in there because of my past. my prayer is that God would use me in ministry and also support my family. i want God to be proud of me. i don't want to be a disappointment to Him. thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your ministry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sorry I don't understand why my name is different than my real name on here but my real name is ###! I don't know how many prayer warriors there are if you remember me but I've been posting a lot of requests I'm the one that has a Street ministry and a church in my backyard and is going...
Replies
9
Views
352
Once upon a time, I was dating a lady when I was single. Later on, I met another lady different from her, so I decided to marry the second lady that we met of recent. So I go ahead marrying that lady. So after marriage, I find it difficult. I need a serious deliverance from evil spirit that...
Replies
5
Views
188
1. The check up on April 3rd is going to be the last check up for ###. 2. The last drugs I am taking is going to be the last I will take. 3. God give me my children. 4. God give me a house in ###. 5. God give me a car. 6. God give ### his green papers. 7. God give ### an appointment that will...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom