Summary (due to privacy): Personal reflection on life experiences and seeking understanding or guidance.

Lalrim

Humble Prayer Partner
NEED PRAYER GOING TO BE RETIRING SOON BUT HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY FOR MONTHS NOW AND CANNOT COPE ANYMORE. I ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS ALL MY LIFE WITH MY MARRIAGES AND FINANCIALLY. PLEASE PRAY THAT I RECEIVE A MIRACLE SOON AS I FEEL LIKE COMMITTING SUICIDE.
 
Heavenly father, hear all ur prayers of Ur children and grant them father...bless them with good health, wealth, peace and joy. I pray for this in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

(1) We have paid a lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. Many months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet return back the full amount with Bank Interest to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return back full...
Replies
9
Views
332
Why does my mom treat me like a nuisance. I'm looking for a job. I'm starting University in Aug the 21st majoring in ministry and nursing. And she just acts like she hates me. I clean a lot like I cleaned up the garage I'm on top of laundry. It's like if I forget something she just screams at...
Replies
14
Views
548
Once upon a time, I was dating a lady when I was single. Later on, I met another lady different from her, so I decided to marry the second lady that we met of recent. So I go ahead marrying that lady. So after marriage, I find it difficult. I need a serious deliverance from evil spirit that...
Replies
5
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom