Struggling

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
92
There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
183
I'm ### and have been struggling heavily with lust and list full mindsets please pray that God would help me to be humble and that I would stop falling into lust
Replies
12
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom