Struggling with sadness n crying always plzz ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very sad and crying, please pray for me that, to whom I am loving should realise his mistakes and come back to my life. I tried making him understand his mistakes, but he is not listening.
Replies
13
Views
798
I'm going through some serious tough times I know you can see this. I really got everything in me anymore. I want you to take over the wheel and everything and leave me to where you want me to be. I am sorry for all the sins for everything and the corruption of a warrior. I am, dark shadow...
Replies
8
Views
550
My nephew ### crying always. Don't know what happened. Not eating we'll also..when he goes out he's happy. At home he's always crying. Pls do pray for him. He's ### yrs old. Fill him with happiness and joy in his heart. Let him sleep peacefully From now onwards.. very worried...
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom