Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
152
I reliaze that like king asa I have had a stronghold of pride and self reliance, I have trusted knowledge more than the grace of God and have repented. I wish for pride to be erradicated and to start again
Replies
10
Views
114
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 23:4 : Be ashamed, Sidon, and you fortress of the sea, for the sea has spoken: “I have neither been in labor nor given birth; I have neither reared sons nor brought up daughters.” Example Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 23:4: Our prayer...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom