Stronghold of death

These thoughts of death come straight from satan, he wants you dead, Jesus wants you to live. Life is always changing, things will get better if you read your Bible and see what the Lord has to say. Pray and ask the Lord to speak to your heart, He has a plan and purpose for your life. God bless you!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 23:4 : Be ashamed, Sidon, and you fortress of the sea, for the sea has spoken: “I have neither been in labor nor given birth; I have neither reared sons nor brought up daughters.” Example Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 23:4: Our prayer...
Replies
11
Views
158
I reliaze that like king asa I have had a stronghold of pride and self reliance, I have trusted knowledge more than the grace of God and have repented. I wish for pride to be erradicated and to start again
Replies
10
Views
108
Am called ### ### my mum ### ### has a generational stronghold or bondage that is affecting our progress and also wants to kill her please pray for me to break it
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom