Strong prayers please

We are so grateful that you trusted us to stand with you in prayer for your urgent financial need. It was our privilege to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to provide in His perfect timing and according to His will. We know how heavy this burden has felt, and we continue to hold fast to faith that our Father hears and answers the cries of His children.

If God has already moved in this situation and provided for you, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in how He has worked. If you’re still waiting, we want you to know we haven’t stopped praying. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue standing in agreement with you, trusting that God’s provision is on the way.

May He strengthen your heart as you seek Him, reminding you that He is your Provider and that His love for you is unwavering. We pray for peace that surpasses understanding to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and for wisdom to recognize His hand at work even now. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
9
Views
194
God please help me. Help me immediately. Help. I need your help immediately. Please, make this easy for me.... Amen.
Replies
11
Views
463
Please pray that when I travel today, that I am safe, and that I return home safely aswell. STRONG PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. I am scared.🙏
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom