Ponema

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my family ..All my relationship with my family and my husband ..We have a child and another one coming on the way .. but he doesn't want anything to do with me now or the unborn child ..Please I pray that he has a soft heart to understand and love us the way he did long back and be there for us ...Amen in Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Friend I'm praying with you. May the Lord guide and greatly bless your relationships. I pray that the Heavenly will soften your husband's heart, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've woken up to all sorts of stress this morning. God knows what it is. I pray for relief and peace for myself and all today.Amen
Replies
15
Views
197
Stressed and worried all the time and it’s making me grouchy with my family
Replies
10
Views
182
Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom