Stressed and worried all the time

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this difficult season of stress and worry. It’s not easy carrying such a heavy burden, especially when it begins to affect those you love most. We have lifted you before the Lord, asking Him to calm your heart, renew your strength, and restore peace in your home. We prayed for wisdom to manage each day with grace and for the Holy Spirit to soften your spirit so that patience and joy might replace the grouchiness that has weighed on you.

If you’ve felt even a small measure of relief, a moment of calm, or a glimpse of God’s faithfulness since you posted, we would love to hear about it. Your praise report could be an encouragement to others who are walking a similar path. If, however, the stress and worry still feel overwhelming and the answers haven’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God hears and cares deeply about every detail of your life.

May the Lord wrap you in His peace that surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and remind you daily of His unfailing love. May He draw near to you as you draw near to Him, filling your home with His presence and your heart with His hope. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
213
Father God in Jesus name please pray that the black leg on my radiator the curls will come out exactly how I want and it will twist curls will come out exactly how I want style please pray I will lose weight and not gain weight please pray I will not have a get diabetes please pray the police...
Replies
7
Views
288
Lord Help me I can’t take my problems anymore to much pressure. I can’t afford to live. I’m thankful for my job and your love and mercy I’m thankful for your protection and provision. What I get paid isn’t enough. I have missed mortgage payments and my home is falling apart needs repairs. My...
Replies
8
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom