Strength

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My dear friends I pray for strength as the last six months have been a huge struggle for me and my daughter, we have moved into our own place and things have been very rough I try to do the best to stay positive and happy but sometimes things become overwhelming, I feel like a failure to my daughter at times but honestly I am trying to make the best for us I don't have a lot of money and fall behind on bills and sometimes don't have enough food but we still have a roof over our heads just wish things would be more stable financially to make things less stressful, being a single mom is very hard I get no child support and never have, I'm not on any public assistance, I work full-time but it's just not enough and I've been behind on bills since we moved into our own place in July but I had to leave that verbally abusive and controlling relationship and would love the prayers to help me get through this struggle I'm having financially.... Thank you and God Bless!!!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
207
Shalom Could you please pray that God will give me strength, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, in Jesus' name? Thank you so much and God bless you in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
12
Views
392
Asking for prayers for renewed strength and resilience to face ongoing struggles from abuse and trauma, in Jesus name amen
Replies
15
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom