Strength, Guidance, Truth, Family Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter rterriat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rterriat

Guest
Heavenly Father, I come in the name of Jesus to ask for strength, guidance, and truth when it comes to dealing with family issues. I pray that you can work on all my family members to see the light on what they are being blinded by the devil. My little sister ### needs to have a wake-up call and I pray Father, from what I dealt with last week that you take care of her for me. I felt heartbroken, betrayed, and disrespected and ask that you give me wisdom in resolving this quarrel with her. You know what happened God and I ask that you lay your mighty hand on her. Father work on my sister ###, she is the type to disregard the truth because she is afraid of what people think of our family. Lord, every family on this earth is dysfunctional. We all have our dirt in the closet, but in order for us to truly move on is to clean up what mess is made in the closet. I'm tired of sweeping stuff under the carpet and I pray God that you speak to them in their sleep to recognize what needs to be taken care of. I pray Lord that you work on my mother. She is one who really needs you Lord. I don't know what spell she is on to not focus on the right things, but God I need you to work on her as well. Free us from the bondage that the devil is trying to place on us, give us freedom and help those who need to be freed. Help ###, ###, and me be able to move out of the house soon God and lead us in the right path Lord. I trust in you and ask that you help all those who are suffering like I am. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
211
Lord Jesus, thank you for every blessing both big and small. Forgive me for the moment that i forget to be thankful to you. Lord you know the struggles that i am going through at my job. My boss is always torturing me, scolding me infront of all my colegues. She find faults in every work i do...
Replies
6
Views
114
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom