Stop this scrutiny Lord for trying to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
141
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
56
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are trying to kill my faith in Jesus and destroy my religious freedom. They viciously and violently attack every time I try to read The Bible, attend church services, attend Bible study, play praise music, and every time I try to praise and worship Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom