Stop this scrutiny Lord for trying to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed wicked people are trying to kill my faith in Jesus and destroy my religious freedom. They viciously and violently attack every time I try to read The Bible, attend church services, attend Bible study, play praise music, and every time I try to praise and worship Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
147
Yet another update on the problerm sibling and their harassment, Today I got an email from them stating they're trying to draw up a budget for us, using old bank statements they acquired (they demanded I get 5 years of bank statements and made me lie to get them). They are constantly offering...
Replies
7
Views
111
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE ME TRYING TO SAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T WANT ME HAPPY..LIFE IN POPS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW HIM AND THE WORLD CANNOT USE THE SCORPION TAIL AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET A NEW...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom