still waiting on God to restore

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
153
My humble petition and my sincere prayers for my daughter ###, who graduated in ### (###). She is having a very hard time finding a job. Even after applying for more than 100 job openings, she received no calls. Please intercede for my daughter that she gets a job on the cruise ship or any...
Replies
11
Views
116
Please my lord Jesus what ever outcome for my ###'s blood test it will favor from you I only believe in you my lord Jesus I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
13
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom