Still More To Learn.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Why this has been hard for me.

I thought I had it all figured out. I thought that I had done my walk and God had rewarded me and I was on course. Then I Got hit with a curve ball.

Knocked me right off my feet.

What I have learned:

I learned that there are a lot of caring and supportive people on this site that genuinely care for me and I want to thank you all.

I learned that my walk with Jesus is not just till I have what I think I want but a forever walk.

I learned that Satan can mess with your mind

I learned that if I listen carefully enough God will speak to me and I have to stop fighting him

I learned that this walk is not for the faint of heart

I learned that God will put people in your life that will be the right people at the right time.

I learned that I can hinder God when I try to protect the ones I love.

I learned that God will correct me when I am wrong and like any other child I don’t like being corrected so I rebel.

I learned that there is always more to learn and I have to stay in the word daily or my day will be miserable.

I learned that I feel so much better when I am helping and spreading God word

I learned that even though I don’t think so I have patience. :)

I learned that God will be with me even when I don’t want him to be because I was uniquely designed by him.

Also thought learning About God would be no different than anything else. Go through it once and what he wants me to retain i will. But it is so much more than that. I will get it right and i know this because he will keep at me until I do thank you Lord for never giving up on me.

Amen.

Similar Requests

Please I humbly ask for prayers for my years of repetitive sins it continues to bring repetitive pain in my life and those around me , please help me pray for restoration in my relationship with Jon I believe the lord sent him to Humble me and show me my wrongs, I ask for forgiveness from...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. —Genesis 3:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Ouch...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom