Stealing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I lost my son to hunger, I started stealing to feed my family. I know God can change my story but I cannot bare to lost my last child. Pray for me
Replies
9
Views
99
Pray for plant thieves to be stopped by God from stealing plants from the plant nurseries in ###, CA in August ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
125
I pray this restraintgets investigated for stealing people's info too there credit cards n hiring imgrants ###
Replies
11
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom