Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God delivers me from stronghold of the past, open my foresight and insight to see into the future. I pray in Jesus name that I do not live anymore in my yesterday but my inner eyes is opened to see the glorious future that God has for me. I pray also against every oppression of bad nightmare, my mind is delivered from stronghold of the past and small mindedness in Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, awaken my spirit and deliver me from prayerlessness, spiritual laziness, distraction, and discouragement. Give me a deep hunger for Your presence and discipline to seek You daily. Strengthen me to stand firm against every spiritual attack, fear...
Replies
11
Views
112
please pray for my period, I am having feeling about my period of a time before I have given birth, it seems unfair to have to be dealing and allowing anyone to trample me underfoot. I also want to pray over this that it is not being taken advantage of because God gives his children health and...
Replies
14
Views
164
My son suffers from mental and physical breakdown either as a result of drug addiction or other spiritual attacks. When it occurs, my neighbors look at me with shame. I want God to deliver him. I don't want a situation where he will be taken to a native doctor.
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom