Spiritual

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, ### wants to commit suicide. The urge is stronger than ever, please help ###.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Know that God loves you, and is always with you when your feeling sad and low. Don’t let the evil enemy fool you into thinking your life has no value. Give our God, our Savior a chance to be a part of your life. Trust God. Have faith in Him. Pray for mercy and grace and for Him to make His presence known in your life. I promise it’ll make a difference for you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Please know these urges are coming at you from the very pit of hell and you must NEVER ENTERTAIN SUCH A THING INSTEAD CALL ON THE NAME OF JESUS BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU ENOUGH TO DIE ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR YOU AND ME AND PAY FOR EVERY SIN WE EVER COMMITTIED BUT MOST IMPORTANT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD SO THAT WE MAY LIVE WITH HIM FOREVER WHEN WE TRUST THAT HE IS ABLE TO SAVE US TO THE UTTERMOST. PLEASE ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART AND BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TODAY I PRAY IN JESUS HOLY NAME. AMEN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
90
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:66 – “Some of the Kohathite clans were given as their territory towns from the tribe of Ephraim.” Extended Explanation: This verse describes how certain towns from the tribe of Ephraim were allocated to the Kohathite clans...
Replies
10
Views
166
John 10:10: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." This morning I woke up and Lord warns me of spiritual theft in my life that's been going on for a long time. So I prayed and asked the Lord to point out the sources of...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom