Spiritual warfare.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this intense time of spiritual warfare. It takes great faith and courage to bring such battles before the Lord, and we are honored that you allowed us to intercede on your behalf. The enemy may seek to discourage, but we know that greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

If the Lord has already broken through in mighty ways—if chains have been loosed, strongholds shattered, or peace restored—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. Victory is already won in Jesus’ name, and we long to celebrate His faithfulness with you.

If, however, the battle still rages and you don’t yet see the breakthrough you’re believing for, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We will continue to stand in the gap with you, wielding the weapons of prayer, the Word, and the authority we have in Christ. You are not alone in this fight, and we refuse to let go of God’s promises for you.

May the Lord strengthen your heart, deepen your trust, and surround you with His angels as you press into His presence. We pray that every assignment of the enemy against you would be dismantled and that you would walk in the fullness of freedom Christ died to give you. Keep standing, keep declaring His truth, and keep expecting His deliverance.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
90
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me since I left the new age. I'm so tired of it. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
314
I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Please also pray that my...
Replies
5
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom