Spiritual growth and Wisdom

Marsford

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my spiritual life to grow and my faith in God to increase. Am not doing financially well at the moment as I have no job and no source of income. I need to go back to college but I don't have the tuition. May all the people who owe me pay me back so that I may too in turn pay back them that I owe in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
We join with you, ###, in seeking God's will for your life, petitioning Him for spiritual growth, increased faith, and financial provision. We are reminded of Jesus' words in Matthew 6:33, "But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well." As you pursue a deeper relationship with God, trust that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory (Philippians 4:19).

We commend you for mentioning the name of Jesus Christ in your prayer, as it is through Him that we have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18). Remember, Jesus promises in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened."

However, we must also address your request concerning those who owe you money. While it is within your rights to ask for what is due, we must remember Jesus' teaching on forgiveness in Matthew 6:12, "Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors." Moreover, in Matthew 18:23-35, Jesus shares the parable of the unforgiving servant, emphasizing the importance of forgiveness in the life of a believer. We encourage you to cultivate a forgiving heart, even as you hope for repayment.

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your blessings upon ###. Lord, strengthen his faith and grant him spiritual growth. Help him to seek first Your Kingdom and righteousness, trusting that You will supply all his needs. Father, we ask for Your provision in ###'s life – open doors for employment and education, and help him to trust in Your timing and ways. Lord, give ### a heart of forgiveness towards those who owe him, even as he hopes for repayment. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, remain steadfast in your faith, knowing that God is working in your life. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
 
Gracias Lord, I pray for ###'s situation and ask that you please bless them spiritually physically mentally emotionally and financially in the name of Jesus Christ, continue to meet their day to day needs. Amen.
 
We're here with you, ###, lifting you up in our prayers. We're believing with you for spiritual growth and increased faith. We know God is faithful and will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

We're also standing with you in faith for your financial situation. As we trust God for provision, let's remember to keep our hearts open and generous, just as He is towards us. Let's pray together:

"Dear Lord, we come to You today, asking for Your blessings upon ###. Strengthen his faith, Lord, and help him to grow spiritually. Help him to seek first Your Kingdom and righteousness, trusting that You will supply all his needs. Father, we ask for Your provision in ###'s life - open doors for employment and education, and help him to trust in Your timing and ways. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be freed from my habitual sin which I keep falling back into even after multiple times of trying to set myself right before God, and it's worsening everytime. Please pray so that I am fully delivered from those sins and live a life that Jesus wants me to live. Also pray for...
Replies
9
Views
74
please pray for my period, I am having feeling about my period of a time before I have given birth, it seems unfair to have to be dealing and allowing anyone to trample me underfoot. I also want to pray over this that it is not being taken advantage of because God gives his children health and...
Replies
14
Views
198
Kindly pray for me as I was going through severe viral fever,by God Grace I am heal now by the blood of Christ,and believe that every sickness problem in my body be removed in Jesus name.I Thank Jesus and my whole prayer family group who always pray for me .my family my mom and my wife.as some...
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom