Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Need deliverance from spiritual Attacks, Joblessness, failure, disappointment, and I need touch from the Lord and I want to know my calling help me man of God I need deliverance my whatsapp number is ###
May Father God almighty bless you n free you from spiritual attack in physical n spiritual way in His beloved Son name 🙏🙏Amen 🙌🏻👏### Swtshw
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace joy and gratitude to fill my heart, and pray for a peaceful week at work, I have been experiencing lots of spiritual attacks lately, at work,
Replies
11
Views
113
I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
360
I SDB are praying that God removes all spiritual attacks that are being put upon me from any source. So many things are going wrong since May. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I pray all negative things are returned to sender. Amen
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom