Space

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please remove workers from my area/classroom and around. I am in a classroom in highschool and i need peace for work and rest. I am working today whole day and it is exhausting because i am on gastric diet. Please let them work when i am not here. Its very hard today. I have not slept well...
Replies
11
Views
120
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
10
Views
160
I need to let go of the guilt I feel for choosing myself. I have spent years showing up, forgiving, helping, and putting my own needs last. But choosing peace does not make me selfish. Walking away from what drains me does not make me cruel. Sometimes, the most loving thing I can do is finally...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom