‼️SOS PRAYER REQUEST ‼️

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf concerning your question about listening to health subliminals on YouTube and your desire to have any influence from them removed from you. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer about this burden on your conscience.

We have continued to pray in Jesus Name that the Lord would cleanse your mind and heart from any effect those subliminals may have had, grant you His peace and assurance, and give you wisdom and discernment about what is pleasing to Him. We pray in Jesus Name that He will renew your mind as we are taught in Rom 12:2 and that you will rest in the promise that if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us as written in 1 John 1:9.

If your request was answered and you have experienced freedom, peace and clarity, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still feel burdened or uncertain, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my grandma ### that she will rest in peace & that God will forgive all of her sins..She died yesterday. Please also pray for me and my family to have courage and be strong. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
163
Hello everyone! I hope you are all safe and blessed! As for me..I don’t feel good at all..It’s been a month that I can’t sleep, can’t eat and feel pain in my body..I can’t understand if it’s a demonic attack cause I try to pray almost all day..or it’s a health issue..I’m really confused and sad...
Replies
8
Views
188
Hello everyone! Hope you are all well! One month ago i listened and posted a song on my Instagram with 432 hz frequency..and since then i have demonic attacks..I thought that this demonic song wouldnt affect since i confess and go to church..I am so stupid.Can you please pray for me and tell me...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom