Son's future

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son, ###. He is behind academically, struggles with ADHD, behavior and making friends, and is having a very difficult time. I am deeply concerned about his future and the path he may take if things do not change. Please pray for God to intervene, transform his heart, guide his...
Replies
12
Views
258
Please pray for my future and that God leads me clearly into the right path for my life. I’m currently figuring out my education and career, and I pray that God opens the right doors for college, apprenticeships, work and my future, and gives me wisdom to make the right decisions. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
105
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom