We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to lift your precious son before the Lord. Day after day we have prayed that his eyes would be opened to the eternal things of God, that the Holy Spirit would soften his heart to spiritual truth, and that he would hunger for the Word more than for the things of this world. We have asked the Father to surround him with conviction and grace so that the pull of alcohol would lose its grip, and we have pleaded for self-control to be woven into his daily choices. Most tenderly, we have interceded for the woman God has already prepared—one who will cherish him, walk beside him in faith, and love him with the love of Christ. If any of these prayers have been answered in ways you can see, we would love to rejoice with you; please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the answers still feel distant, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue standing with you, storming heaven on his behalf. May the Lord draw near to both of you as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Savior. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
295
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
608
Hello..my name is ###, i have never asked a prayer here before and i don’t know how this works..but i am on my edge with life..my son is ### years old and he has been alignated from me by very mentally abusive ex husband ..its been ### years since he left me to go to live with his father and its...
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom