son

Mewrion

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son ###. He going thru loneliness and needs guidance and direction.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect ###, bring happiness and peace to ### abundantly.

Freedom from strongholds
Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
286
Dear Prayer staff, thank you for your prayers. Please keep my son ### on a prayer list daily he is very depressed. He’s lonely. He’s lost in his life. He has a part-time job but he needs a full-time job. He’s ### years old and he’s living with his parents. Pray for me that I may let go and let...
Replies
11
Views
125
Praying that my son ### will get the job as "Urban Park Ranger" that he has applied for. I pray that his application and resume will be seen and chosen by the person or persons incharge and that he will be called. He has been out of work and looking for the past ### months. I pray for guidance...
Replies
15
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom