Son in College

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie11

Guest
Please continue to pray for my son,.. he is far away and has money, a car, and a holiday weekend ahead. In the past he used drugs recreationally, and I am trying to have faith that he has left this behind, but there have been a few things happen lately that have me concerned. He doesn't really think it's wrong, only stopped because it has a stiffer penalty in this state, and he wants to do well in college. Thank you everyone for your prayers this morning.

My son also has very little relationship with his Dad and I pray that he will look to his heavenly father for wisdom, love, and encouragement. He is also very talented in many ways, and enjoys using those talents in church; however, in down moments or when he is not feeling accepted by the current crowd, I think it is easy for him to find, seek out those of a different crowd, that allows him to have those "happy moments" that I believe could lead him into serious trouble.

I was more at peace today after I prayed this morning and posted. I know God is in control and I know He answers prayer. I will pray every day and all day, for my son, I feel that some of his hurt is my fault due to the failed marriage. I know God can heal those hurts as He is doing a healing work in me as well. I think my son is also just trying to be independent and be a little rebellious as teens do. I pray that my son will break the cycle of abuse. He so wants to be a great father. I also hope he will keep his current commitment to remain pure before marriage, and to leave all drugs and alcohol alone. I also ask for protection as he drives around town at college and that he will be attentive. I pray that he will be well, and get the rest he needs and not stay up late all night every night anyway.

Thanks again for the prayers.
 
Children Are A Gift From God,

Child Of God,

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3)

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless each and everyone of my children. One by one and name by name: touch, bless, save, deliver, lead, guide, protect and encourage my children to live a lifestyle of Christianity. Bless my children with much wisdom. You said in Your Word: He that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. You also said, “If you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, and God will give you wisdom generously.” I am asking that You God will bless each and everyone of my children including myself with wisdom and knowledge to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Teach my children how to seek You and Your will for their lives. Bless my children with Christian friends that love You Lord Jesus.

God bless us as parents with Godly wisdom and knowledge on how to raise our children to love, honor, and respect You; love what You love and hate what You hate. Teach each of us as parents how to seek You and Your will for us and our children. Teach us how to spend quality time with our children daily. I know a child left to himself will bring his parents to shame (Proverbs 29:15). I don’t want that for my children or our family. So teach us how to get and keep our priorities in order Lord Jesus. My children are a gift and inheritance from You God. Teach us as parents how to raise the gifts that You have bless us with. Teach us as parents how to raise our children that one day we will hear You say, “Well Done, I Am proud of the way you have raised your children!” And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for each member of my family, my friends, my neighbors, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!

Children Are A Gift From God,

Encourager ###, ###

### & ###
 
Lord blessings need receiving; receiving = giving or does giving = receiving. Please straighten this young man out to become better as all of us could be. Amen.
 
Lord God please watch over this young ###, and over the company he's with.

Let him not do anything foolish, and

let him stay close to your God while

away in Jesus name I pray
 
Dear Lord I pray that you will help this young man find his way. To change from his childish ways and grow into a fine young man. And please help him repair his relationships with you and his family. Amen
 
Lord, please help ### to make wise decisions and guide ### all the time. Bless ### with godly friends in college and protect ### from all evil and harm. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Guard this child of yours and make him seek your paths and give him enough wisdom to understand you and your love Lord. Protect him and family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord please this bless this ### and bring her son back home to You. Bless her with Your Love. Give her Your Grace and Peace.
 
Prayers Lord Jesus for this woman and her situation. You alone Lord Jesus can intervene and restore this family.

In your name I pray that your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter. Please protect her body, mind, and spirit as she navigates her college campus. • For Physical Health: Lord, grant her strong vitality, sound sleep, and good nutrition. Shield her from illness, disease, fatigue, and harm. • For Daily Safety: Place a hedge of...
Replies
12
Views
30
Everything I think about going back to college I start to get a ### and start being ###. I think that God wants me to take a different plan. I hadn't asked god if he wanted me to be a ###. I just assumed. I think that my next step is to concentrate on my ### and what gifts I have to offer.
Replies
10
Views
151
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I've taken six months off college due to stress and anxiety. I'm thinking about returning in September. I've seen my psychiatrist and he has increased both of my medication. It feels like a release. I like to have something to do during the...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom