Somone I drove around with, and his ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Someone I drove around with, and his family, especially the father...at ### years old he went into cardiac arrest, was on life support a few days or a week, then he died! For comfort for their family.
 
Somone I drove around with, and his family, especially the father...at ### years old he went into cardiac arrest, was on life support a few days or a week, then he died! For comfort for their family
Heavenly Father I pray that You bring comfort and peace over the family and friends, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional, constant, unending, and everlasting love. God You have never stopped loving me. Thank You. God Thank You for Your correction, forgiveness, grace, and mercy. Thank You for Your wisdom, guidance, and all Your blessings. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
168
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom