• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Something To Think About...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Child of God,

A friend sent me this, I think it will help us all. After we have prayed about it, we must wait on God to answer in His timing.

Psalms 71:14 - 16 …But as for me, I shall wait constantly, and I will add to all your praise. My own mouth will recount your righteousness, all day long your salvation. For I have not come to know the numbers of them. I shall come in grand mightiness, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah. I shall mention your righteousness, yours alone."

When we have prayed about a matter and we are waiting for an answer from God. We must patiently wait. We wait with praise for our God for his goodness. We wait with thanksgiving for his abundant mercy. We wait with confidence in the righteousness of God. We do not wait with heads bowed in defeat. We wait with hearts that are strengthened by faith in all the promises of our loving heavenly Father. We wait in eager expectation of His blessing....and it will surely come!!!

We sometimes must deal with the unexpected...but we can always rightly expect to receive help from Jehovah through Jesus Christ....at the right time.

Have A Blessed Day,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom