Something To Think About...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Child of God,

A friend sent me this, I think it will help us all. After we have prayed about it, we must wait on God to answer in His timing.

Psalms 71:14 - 16 …But as for me, I shall wait constantly, and I will add to all your praise. My own mouth will recount your righteousness, all day long your salvation. For I have not come to know the numbers of them. I shall come in grand mightiness, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah. I shall mention your righteousness, yours alone."

When we have prayed about a matter and we are waiting for an answer from God. We must patiently wait. We wait with praise for our God for his goodness. We wait with thanksgiving for his abundant mercy. We wait with confidence in the righteousness of God. We do not wait with heads bowed in defeat. We wait with hearts that are strengthened by faith in all the promises of our loving heavenly Father. We wait in eager expectation of His blessing....and it will surely come!!!

We sometimes must deal with the unexpected...but we can always rightly expect to receive help from Jehovah through Jesus Christ....at the right time.

Have A Blessed Day,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:23 : For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living. An Extended Explanation: In Job 30:23, Job acknowledges that his suffering will ultimately end in death, which he sees as inevitable. This...
Replies
11
Views
185
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:17 – “I rebuked the nobles of Judah and said to them, ‘What is this wicked thing you are doing-desecrating the Sabbath day?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:17, we see Nehemiah confronting the leaders, or...
Replies
11
Views
166
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom