Some thing to think about

I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have concerns about the integrity of your prayer requests, it might be best to contact the site administrators directly to address the issue. They can provide more specific information and help ensure your requests are handled appropriately.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
We Must Cling to God’s Promises! What do you think about? The thoughts that fill your mind are crucial because what you cling to influences your worldview. If you choose to dwell on God’s promises, you start to recognize God’s blessings during uncertain times. Trusting that God will redeem...
Replies
2
Views
191
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:17 – “I rebuked the nobles of Judah and said to them, ‘What is this wicked thing you are doing-desecrating the Sabbath day?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:17, we see Nehemiah confronting the leaders, or...
Replies
11
Views
162
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:23 : For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living. An Extended Explanation: In Job 30:23, Job acknowledges that his suffering will ultimately end in death, which he sees as inevitable. This...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom