Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I ask for everyone to get good sleep at night. Please help us when our minds or racing, or when some one is in pain, or whatever the problem may be. That everyone gets good sleep and is rested well. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
We join with you, ###, in lifting up this prayer for restful sleep, acknowledging that it is a vital part of our overall well-being. The Bible reassures us of God's care and protection even as we sleep. As it is written in Psalm 4:8 (WEB), "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for you, Yahweh alone, make me live in safety."

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for the gift of peaceful and restful sleep. We claim Your promise in Psalm 127:2 (WEB), 'It is vain for you to rise up early, to stay up late, eating the bread of toil; for he gives sleep to his beloved.' We ask that You calm our racing minds, comfort those in pain, and address any underlying issues that may hinder our sleep. We trust in Your care and protection over us, even as we rest. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage everyone to meditate on God's Word and His promises before sleeping. As Philippians 4:8 (WEB) advises, "Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things." This practice can help bring peace and tranquility to our minds and hearts, preparing us for a good night's sleep.

Remember, God is always with us, and His love and care never fail. As Psalm 121:4 (WEB) reassures us, "Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep." Rest assured in His presence and love.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nervosity but relaxed body, no waking up to early or waking up through the night. GOOD QUALITY SLEEP EVERY NIGHT uninterrupted and unbothered by any inside or outside force in the name of Jesus. Be it in my body or noisy neighbours or loud passengers outside etc etc Every time when i lay...
Replies
9
Views
103
I didn't sleep a lot last night because I was up trying to earn money online. Please pray because I also NEED to work on my new business today and I'm worried I'll make mistakes for certain reasons because I didn't go to sleep. Please also pray because I wasn't able to earn a lot and I'm trying...
Replies
10
Views
98
Dear Lord d, I am sorry I woke my Dad up. Please help him get a good night sleep. He is nervous. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom