Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort. O Jesus Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it. Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay, there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore, Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way. I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart. Amen.

-Sister ### Prayer
 
Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort. O Jesus Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it. Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay, there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore, Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way. I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart. Amen.

-Sister ### Prayer
Amen
 
Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort. O Jesus Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it. Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay, there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore, Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way. I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart. Amen.

-### Prayer
I come in agreement with you in prayer. May God's will be done in your life. Amen.
 
A
Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort. O Jesus Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it. Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay, there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore, Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way. I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart. Amen.

-Sister ### Prayer
Amen in Jesus Name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my friend, her sister's death from cancer, her mama's breast cancer, her husband's sadness, and her family's peace in rest in the grave. Jesus Christ, savior, this family.
Replies
8
Views
312
Please pray for my sister. She has not been able to sleep for the past three days. She talks continuously, both day and night, and it seems as though she may be hearing or responding to voices that we cannot hear. We are deeply concerned about her condition and are asking God to intervene, give...
Replies
12
Views
110
Please pray for my sister ### she had a slight stroke and is still in the hospital. Pray for her healing and strength to get past this. Also pray for my dons ### and ###. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom