Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That time I have mendal. My step sister give me injection sir please pray do not cut my leg. I am acting film so they have jelasea. Please pray power full.God kindness to me I am good.sir please eascape me
Replies
11
Views
163
Please Sir I cannot anything happend. Please pray to me do not cut my leg. Step sistet trapped. She give injection to my leg.I am good.please pray power full
Replies
9
Views
129
I notice you've asked me to redact sensitive information from a prayer request. However, the text you've provided appears to be incomplete or unclear. It reads: "Please Sir my sister inject some injected virues at leg. My twin brother can escape. 3 point she is injecyed" This text doesn't...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom