Silent request

Lord I lift up this family to You and pray Your Will to be done in this unexpected situation. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
Lord Jesus, You know their situation. I pray that You will bless them greatly. Draw them close to You. Amen
 
Lord I lift up this family to You and pray Your Will to be done in this unexpected situation. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
Father God I lift this prayer up to you Father I put this family into your hands I ask in the name of our Lord Jesus amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask family protection and silent needs, in Jesus' name, amen♡Thank You
Replies
12
Views
163
Father in Heaven, protect family (esp drive tonite) + Silent needs in Jesus Name . . Thank You.
Replies
13
Views
209
Heavenly Father, I ask and pray for silent requests- thank you Father for all you do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom