Silent needs

Powers

Beloved of All
God, I ask the silent requests. Holy Spirit, help. Thank You, in Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
170
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
15
Views
116
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for traveling mercies to and from my son ###'s Dr appt and silent needs for family, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom