Sickness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Currently pregnant for the first time, dealing with extreme sickness. Unable to keep anything down the last couple of days. Please pray God will heal my stomach and take away the pain. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
119
Hello everyone. I've been sick for three days now. I have so much to do as I am moving in 5 days. I live alone and it scares me. I can't even drive myself to the doctor. Would you all pray for me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you God bless you
Replies
11
Views
192
Praying that my friend will be healed of pain and sickness and get the surgery that is needed. The doctors need to do their job and not just leave people suffer. Praying in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom