Pain and sickness.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your friend’s healing and the needed surgery. It has been on our hearts to lift this burden before the Lord, asking Him to touch your friend with His healing hand and to guide the doctors with wisdom and compassion. We know how heavy it can feel when pain and sickness linger, and we’ve been asking God to bring comfort, clarity, and a swift resolution to this situation.

If God has already moved in a powerful way—whether through healing, a successful surgery, or even a change in the doctors’ approach—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if the situation feels unchanged, please know we are still here to stand with you. You are not alone in this, and we would be honored to continue praying as you post this request again.

May the Lord surround your friend with His peace, strengthen their body, and give the medical team the skill and urgency needed to care for them. We trust that God hears our cries and is working even when we cannot see it. Keep seeking Him, and may His grace sustain you both through this time. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for Healing: Dear Church Leaders, Please pray for my complete recovery from the following health issues: Nerve and Muscle Pain: I am suffering from severe lower back and leg pain due to a pinched sciatic nerve. Please pray that the inflammation goes away and the healing happens...
Replies
7
Views
177
Hello everyone. I've been sick for three days now. I have so much to do as I am moving in 5 days. I live alone and it scares me. I can't even drive myself to the doctor. Would you all pray for me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you God bless you
Replies
11
Views
196
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted again in hospital as his getting bad stomach pain and cramps in legs and is having continuous pain for 3-4 hrs and crying,pls lord Jesus heal him with ur precious blood and I have faith he will be delivered from all evil spirit and save him from sickness
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom