Selling the house

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s provision in selling your home. It’s a joy to come alongside you, lifting this burden before the Lord and trusting Him to move in ways that only He can. The weight of waiting can be heavy, and we understand how discouragement can creep in when the answer hasn’t come yet. But we serve a God who hears, who cares, and who delights in meeting His children in their time of need.

If the Lord has already opened the door for your house to sell, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in how He has worked. If the sale hasn’t gone through yet, don’t lose heart—we’re still here, still praying, and still believing with you. Consider posting this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, asking the Lord for swift favor, the right buyer, and peace that surpasses understanding as you wait.

Remember, the One who owns the cattle on a thousand hills also holds the keys to every door, including the one to your home. He sees your need, He knows your heart, and He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and let His peace guard your heart in this season. We’re standing in agreement with you, believing that His perfect timing and provision are on the way.

May God bless you abundantly as you walk by faith, and may you feel His presence and comfort in a fresh way today. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer today. We are selling the house and after months on the market we have no buyers. I am feeling anxious, nervous and sad all the time waiting for a buyer. I pray a buyer comes soon
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray urgently for me. At ###, I am overwhelmed by suffering and nothing is going right. I feel broken and desperate. I beg God to help us sell our house quickly, I feel like God has turned his back on me completely — we need relief, stability, and mercy. My strength is fading. Please lift...
Replies
7
Views
108
I am ### and at the end of my rope. I've prayed for ###'s career for 18 years and for over 2 months for our house to sell quickly. I cannot carry this burden or pressure any longer. Please ask God to open the right doors now, send the right buyer without delay, provide ### with the career He has...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom