Seeking prayer for my anxiety about many ...

Seeking prayer for my anxiety about many things and prayers for my family. Thank you so much.
1 Peter 5:7 cast all your anxiety on him because he cares... I have prayed in Jesus mighty name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having massive anxiety about going back to work tomorrow. I’ve been off for a week on vacation and I’ve been dreading going back. I think my managers don’t like me and I will do something to mess it up. Please Pray I do okay tomorrow and everything goes smoothly🙏
Replies
8
Views
364
I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
Replies
12
Views
168
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for Your mercy and Your guidance during this difficult season of my life. You know my heart, my struggles, and every burden I carry. For many years I have lived with severe anxiety, and only later in life was I diagnosed with ADHD. Looking back, many things finally...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom