Seeking prayer for my anxiety about many ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having massive anxiety about going back to work tomorrow. I’ve been off for a week on vacation and I’ve been dreading going back. I think my managers don’t like me and I will do something to mess it up. Please Pray I do okay tomorrow and everything goes smoothly🙏
Replies
8
Views
364
I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
Replies
12
Views
168
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for Your mercy and Your guidance during this difficult season of my life. You know my heart, my struggles, and every burden I carry. For many years I have lived with severe anxiety, and only later in life was I diagnosed with ADHD. Looking back, many things finally...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom