School

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darai

Guest
I only have ### more weeks / ### more exams of summer school left. I need prayers for strength, wisdom, and determination to do the best I can.
 
Father I thank you, that you said you would never leave or forsake us. Lord as summer school is coming to a close. I pray that you would bless your servant to do well. You said faith without works is dead. I pray as they study, and continue to seek you. That they would be successful, in all their endeavors. Father I pray that you help them to retain all the information that they study. I pray when each exam comes, you would help them to recall that information for their exam. I know that you have wonderful plans for their life. Because you gave a promise to every believer in Jeremiah 29:11- 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. So Lord I pray you would bless them, so they can move into their future. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey guys, me again. I've sent a message here not long ago, regarding my current situation. Basically, what's been happening is - for the past 6 years, ever since Covid, my family’s business had completely collapsed, and been going deep down this misery of financial crisis. They have so much...
Replies
8
Views
147
Dear God, Father of Abraham, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us. Our daughter went to a school, where she witnessed students be treated inequitable. When we speak up for justice, we get retaliated against us. Our kids work really hard get good grades, follow all the rules. Speaking up for...
Replies
9
Views
157
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,941
Members
648,466
Latest member
Grtodor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom