SCARED

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer when you shared that you were scared and crying out to God for help.

We want you to know that we have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we have been asking Him to draw near to you, to calm your fear and to fill you with His peace and presence. We have been praying that you will know that you are not alone and that He hears every cry for help. We are clinging to His promises for you, that when you are afraid you can put your trust in Him as it says in Psalm 56:3, that He will strengthen you and uphold you with His righteous right hand as it says in Isaiah 41:10, and that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind as it says in 2 Tim 1:7.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought you comfort and help, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still feeling scared, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will feel His love and protection around you today.

We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
143
STROOOOONNNNGGGG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH & EYESIGHT, PLEASE. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
64
I had my apartment recertification last week and I haven't heard anything back yet. Please pray nothing bad happens and everything works out in my favor. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our apartment and that God went before me and prepared everything in my favor and favor with the...
Replies
13
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom