Scared

We are truly grateful that you have shared your concern with us and allowed us to pray with you regarding the potential side effects of your new medication. We have been continually lifting you up in prayer, asking God to protect your vision and grant you peace of mind. If you have seen improvements and your requests have been answered, we would love for you to share your praise report with us, so we can all rejoice together. If you are still experiencing anxiety or adverse effects, please don't hesitate to update us with a new request. We are committed to standing with you in prayer for as long as it takes and believe that God is faithful to hear our petitions. May God bless you and keep you in perfect health, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
134
STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY ###. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET MY ### BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY ###. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
133
PLEASE PRAY I DONT GO BLIND. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALTH & EYESIGHT. PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO GET ME THROUGH THIS SAFELY. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom