Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HONOUR glory and praise to the triune god this morning. I say that I am not ashamed to admit my need for prayers because of my impatience for petitions granted that is causing me to overthink. I confess this sin and need help with it I can not overcome it without fervent prayer. I have not...
Replies
9
Views
127
I am in desperate need of prayer and a miracle if it is the Lord's will. Due to an unjust loss of income, I am only able to pay a small portion of rent each month and HAVE to prioritize which utility bills NEED to be paid first. Some days I feel so overwhelmed while calculating my small budget...
Replies
6
Views
159
I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom