Say A Prayer For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjacobson

Prayer Warrior
I feel I have lost a very good friend in my life and I wish the prayers to help me to restore our friendship. It hurts me very much to know that I have hurt a friend his name is ###. I pray that we will restore our friendship stronger. I was glad he came back into my life after my wife passed on into eternal life and after she passed away I was steered wrong onto other people. Then ### came back into my life. Now I feel I have hurt him and I am lost for words to help re-store our friendship because I did some things that hurt him. Please pray to help me re-store my friendship with ###.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
214
Dear prayerrequest I am as you know in rehab, I'm hoping for prayer to receive the holy spirit so I can be redeemed to Jesus after living life between a struggle between evil and good. I'm hoping for prayer to find my own personal peace and relationship with Jesus. Thanks 🍒😇🙏
Replies
7
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom