I have given enough time to Lord but instead of getting help my problems are doubled and became bigger I tried every possible thing....I thought Lord will send an angel to save me or may be a miracle saved me but nothing happened I think God wants me up there

It's only been a day. Please give God time to manifest His blessings in your life. Please don't give up.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift the burden of my addiction and save my life. So that I can serve you and my beautiful family.
Replies
11
Views
256
THe Lord Jesus Christ saved my life from demonic posession on this day. He saved my lfirom form severe demonic posession. THe Lord freed me. thank you forver Lord Jesus Christ. thank you for my salvation. thank you Lord. i thank you for your many healings on my teeth even now. Lord help me to...
Replies
11
Views
88
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE ME TRYING TO SAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T WANT ME HAPPY..LIFE IN POPS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW HIM AND THE WORLD CANNOT USE THE SCORPION TAIL AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET A NEW...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom