Save and Restore

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
I'm being attacked spiritually and it effects family and friends. My sisters are fighting and only one will come over for the holidays. The other is angry at me because her new boyfriend on my only meeting with me showed a very annoyed stance of me being in his presence. I put my best foot forward and he ignored me so I said "nice to have met you" and left. So my sister calls me judgmental. I'm sick and my parents are fighting. Every holiday seems to get worse and I look forward going to work even though there is trouble there. I need peace this season and I rebuke any evil spirit causing me harm. Lord please bring peace and restoration to my family. Save them in the name of Jesus Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heal restore my eyes lord please in evert way now please in jesus christ namess stop my etes being dry permanently watering permanently niooing stinging being itchy permanently remive every all dark circles hollow under my eyss permanently no no side effects in any way all all only desired...
Replies
Views
Please pray to restore me quadruple of the time I am being tunes and stimulate to be more angry. Please restore all my deformity and handicapness quadruple. Thank you. God bless and love all.
Replies
Views
Lord please hear my prayer, praying for healing and restoration with my boyfriend Red soften his heart i'm ready to go home. Forgive me of my sin In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord please hear my prayer, praying for healing and restoration with my boyfriend Red soften his heart i'm ready to go home. Forgive me of my sin In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom