Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus i pray that you grant Total healing and restoration for my boyfriend of his cold and flu and symptoms accompanied in Your Mighty name Jesus Amen
Replies
Views
Lord I come to you today ask for strength, guidance, healing, and restoration. It’s been about a week now since I have asked for prayers for my boyfriend and I. Thank you lord for setting him free. We still have a long hard battle ahead of us, and I please ask you to guide us, show the...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today, asking for healing, restoration and forgiveness. My boyfriend and I have been struggling a lot lately. Last week the scheme of the devil had intervened between us with alcohol and fighting. My boyfriend is now in jail, even though he is an innocent...
Replies
Views
PLEASE pray for miracle restoration for my boyfriend Jimmy, that he will come back to his home SOON,he had a stroke on Good Friday and it has effected his left side. Also,Please pray for me (Patty) that im miraculously healed physically,mentally and emotionally. Thank you and GOD bless 🙌 🙏 ❤️
Replies
Views
My home was shot into twice in 1 night by Ernest Wade, my ex-boyfriend. Let justice be served. He was arrested & bonded out. He admitted to doing it. Bring peace and restoration into my life. Make my enemies my foot stools and shut the mouths of the liars, haters, and naysayers. Elevate me and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom