Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IAM REDEEMED MY ### MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR FAMILY OUR REDEEMED FROM BIGGER GIANTS GOLIATHS ADIOS F U SATAN AND CREW BINDED UP GIANTS GOLIATHS STAY OUT OF MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR ATTRACTION OF THE LORD MY ### MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR FAMILIES IUR PETS THE GIANTS USING EVIL TO EAT UP MY BLESSINGS THERES...
Replies
10
Views
143
Life get back Satan and crew Im very much ALIVE I DONT EVER WAKE UP EVER AGAIN TO HEARING PURE EVIL I WANT MOM GONE WOW JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY THATS SO EVIL F U SATAN & CREW REMOVE REBUKE THIS EVIL LET IT BE A WAVE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO STRONG REBUKE THE DEMONS GREATLY GONE ON THEM THE LORD...
Replies
9
Views
117
LIFE IN I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET A LONG NEEDED VACATION IM OFF OF MY MEDICATION 💊 FEELS NICE TO BE NATURAL NOW IM DONE FIGHTING TO EXIST FROM BEING PUT DOWN DAY AFTER DAY THAT I DONT DESERVE MY OWN DAY..LIFE IN I GET A PASSPORT TO LEAVE THE USA WHERE I CAN BE A SECRET NOT HAVE JEALOUS...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom